Spring maintenance is essential for homeowners. Keeping up with these routine tasks is a great way to help maintain your property and also avoid any surprises or unnecessary costly repairs in the future.
Just before or at the very start of the spring season is the perfect time of year to get your home in shape—including the exterior.
Start planning now so you can take advantage of the warmer weather when it makes its debut in as little as a few weeks from now!
Outdoor Maintenance Tips For The Spring Season
- Trim shrubs and trees to make way for spring blooms. This also helps prevent breakage that could cause damage to your home’s exterior, roof, or windows.
- Inspect gutters for damage and proper placement. Also, make sure they’re clear and clean them out at least annually.
- Make any necessary repairs to your fence, or even install a new one! Ornamental fences are a very popular choice due to the beautiful style and low-maintenance benefits they provide.
- Inspect and replace caulking around windows and doors.
- Inspect decks and railings for damage and add a new stain or finish if needed.
- Pressure wash your home’s exterior as well as patios, sidewalks, driveways, and outdoor furniture.
- If applicable, inspect sprinkler heads, valves, and exterior spigots and make necessary repairs.
Ornamental Fences From PrivacyLink
Our team is here to serve you and your customers with industry-leading fencing products. Ornamental fences are as stunning as they are durable, and can help make spring maintenance a breeze for your customers.