Vinyl Railing KitsWe offer a complete line of heavy duty vinyl railing systems
Vinyl balusters add beauty and that final touch to porches, patios, or decks. We have a variety of colors and styles to choose from to match every style.
Our vinyl railing kits contain everything you need to install a beautiful vinyl railing around any porch, deck, patio, or anywhere else you can think of.
Railing Kit Contents:
- Reinforced aluminum top rail (T-Rail or 2” x 3 1/2”)
- Bottom rail (2” x 3 1/2”)
- Decorative balusters (4 styles)
- Foot block (6’ and over)
- Four (4) rail brackets (SS screws included)
- Post caps
- Gate kits
- Post skirt/base trim
- Colonial Newel post
- Glue – vinyl adhesive
- Solar post caps
- Post mounts
- Gate hardware
- Post wrap
Railing Kit Advantages:
- Heavy-duty top rails reinforced with aluminum for added strength and safety
- Pre-packaged, easy to install
- Easy installation
- Durable covered brackets provide strength and safety
- Four (4) baluster styles to choose from
- No painting, staining or splinters
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Complete gate kit in a box
- Black or white hinges & latches sold separately
- Custom size gates available
- Can be installed to swing left or right
- Available in 36” or 42” rail heights
- 34” wide gates will fit a 36” wide opening
- 46” wide gates will fit a 48” wide opening
Hidden bracket fasteners provide a clean installation.* (Covered brackets meet AC-174 Code)
Foot blocks are included with 6’ and 8’ level sections. Foot blocks help prevent bottom rails from sagging over time.
Heavy Duty Balusters
*Important: Installer must consult local code officials for compliance to building code requirements.
Shop drawing shown for 36” H x 72” L level railing kit. Other drawings available upon request.
These color swatches are only approximations. Please refer to actual color samples for final matching.
DOWNLOAD OUR PRODUCT CATALOG
See what our customers are saying...
"We proposed using Noodle Link on a large job for a major company, which was approved. The company has two locations. We were awarded one location. The other location was awarded to another fence company that put up chain link only and hand inserted the slats afterward. We both started at the same time. We finished more than two weeks earlier than the company that hand inserted the slats..."
- Jeff in Pennsylvania
"What a time saver Noodle Link is. We will certainly use Noodle Link on our next job. We can't believe how beautiful this job turned out and it was a 10-foot installation. It was a no-brainer to consider and use this product."
- Denise in Florida
"My customer tried Noodle Link last October and liked it so well that he has asked me for another Noodle Link quote for $40,000."
- Adam in West Virginia