Trex Horizons® Composite FenceLearn about our Trex Horizons® composite fencing product
Unlike Seclusions®, the boards in Trex Horizons® composite fencing run horizontally rather than vertically to provide an eye-catching, modern look.
Trex Horizons® beautifully combines functionality and eye-catching design. It’s one more way Trex composite fencing and composite fence panels are taking an innovative approach to backyard living.
These horizontal composite fence panels will go beautifully in any residential yard. The interlocking picket system makes it easy to install. Trex Horizons composite fencing can be customized for height, style, and slope, making it perfect for any yard.
Trex® composite fencing is made to look like wooden fences, but is much more durable and requires much less upkeep. For homeowners looking for durability, beauty, and low maintenance in a fence, Trex® Horizons composite fencing is the perfect solution.
General Features and Specifications
- Contains 95% recycled materials
- Never needs painting or staining
- Won’t warp, rot, or splinter
- Installs quickly and easily with an interlocking picket system
- Powder-coated top, bottom, and side rails are weather protected
- Customizable for height, style, and slope
- Three rich, natural colors that compliment any home
- Board on board look; same on both sides
- 25-year limited residential warranty
Trex Horizons® composite fencing will weather naturally over time to its final color.
is a Green Product
Trex® is the first composite fencing product on the market to carry the International Code Council Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) SAVE verification for recycled content. Its unique blend of wood particles and recycled plastic gives it the strength that you love while keeping the environment safe. Trex® is made up of 95% recycled material, more than any other product on the market. Trex® does not negatively impact the environment in any way, even in the production process.