TerraFence™ from Natures Composites™Learn about TerraFence™, our eco-friendly composite fence system
The TerraFence™ system from Natures Composites™ blends wheat straw with recycled plastics to create a durable, strong, and eco-friendly composite fence system.
Natures Composites™ Fence Systems are manufactured using a combination of wheat straw (this helps farmers and protects the environment) instead of wood for its natural fiber and clean HDPE recycled plastics for strength and durability. They are engineered to be the highest quality composite wood product on the market and satisfy the needs of commercial, industrial and residential projects.
General Features and Specifications
- Available in four popular styles – Mesa, Santa Fe, Traditional, and Ranch Rail
- Textured or smooth wood-like finish
- Low maintenance, no painting or staining required
- Resists insect damage, won’t warp, rot or splinter
- Neighbor-friendly design – looks good on both sides (Mesa and Santa Fe)
- Quick and easy installation with SMART-FIT interlocking component system
- 20 and 25-year limited warranties
DOWNLOAD OUR PRODUCT CATALOG
See what our customers are saying...
"We proposed using Noodle Link on a large job for a major company, which was approved. The company has two locations. We were awarded one location. The other location was awarded to another fence company that put up chain link only and hand inserted the slats afterward. We both started at the same time. We finished more than two weeks earlier than the company that hand inserted the slats..."
- Jeff in Pennsylvania
"What a time saver Noodle Link is. We will certainly use Noodle Link on our next job. We can't believe how beautiful this job turned out and it was a 10-foot installation. It was a no-brainer to consider and use this product."
- Denise in Florida
"My customer tried Noodle Link last October and liked it so well that he has asked me for another Noodle Link quote for $40,000."
- Adam in West Virginia