FinLink® provides a quality looking installation for many years and is used together with a patented bottom-locking channel. This process ensures that all slats are even in the wire and will not slip to the ground.
General Features and Specifications
- Design – Our unique patented design includes a rigid, flat tubular body, with “legs” inside for extra support. Three flexible fins (two on one side and one on the other) are positioned on the side of the slat body. The FinLink® fins are not serrated, which provides a smooth finished look.
- Installation – Insert the slats vertically into the fence from top to bottom. No tools are required. Then slip each slat into the bottom locking channel for a clean, level look.
- Standard Heights – 4 ft., 5 ft., 6 ft., 7 ft., and 8 ft. (Special heights available upon request)
- Slat Length – 3 1/2” shorter than the overall height of the fence
- Flexible, Top-Locking Channel – Also available on a continuous 200 foot reel for larger jobs
- Wind Load and Privacy Factor – Approximately 90% (Based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)
|FinLink® Slat Specifications
||2″ & 2 1/4″
||10 Linear Feet
Mix any color of slat with any color of wire. Colors are approximations. Exact representations of color on the web is difficult. Please refer to actual color samples for accurate matching. Samples available upon request.