Fin2000 Slats are durable and offer exceptional privacy for any yard with a chain link fence. This uniquely styled and patented slat can be purchased by the bag or pre-inserted into the chain link wire during the weaving process. It can be installed in an existing chain link fence or hung as new fence.
General Features and Specifications
- Design – Flat tubular plastic with fins for added privacy.
- Durability – The Fin2000® is resistant to severe weather conditions, salt, water, sand, road dirt, most acids, alcohol, alkaline, ammonia, petroleum distillates, and common environmental pollutants.
- Installation – Insert the slats vertically into the fence from top to bottom. No tools are necessary. The wings grip the knuckles of the wire mesh securing the slat in place.
- Standard Heights – 4 ft., 5 ft., 6 ft., 7 ft., 8 ft., 10 ft., and 12 ft. (Special heights available upon request)
- Upon Special Request – Available in bags that cover 25 linear feet for hand installations jobs.
- Wind Load and Privacy Factor – Approximately 98% (Based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)
|Fin2000® Slat Specifications
||3 1/2″ x 5″
||9 or 10
||10 Linear Feet
Mix any color of slat with any color of wire. Colors are approximations. Exact representations of color on the web is difficult. Please refer to actual color samples for accurate matching. Samples available upon request.