RhinoRock Concrete FenceLearn about RhinoRock concrete fencing options
RhinoRock is a uniquely designed concrete fence fabricated by combining a reinforced concrete outer shell with a structural foam core.
RhinoRock is a surprisingly lightweight, yet durable concrete fence. It can support over one and a half tons of water placed on the panel’s free-spanning face or the equivalent of a 140 mph wind load. Each 6 x 9 ft pane weighs only 270 pounds. For comparison, a solid concrete panel that is the same size weighs 25,000 pounds.
RhinoRock is known for being strong and durable due to its high-performance fiber-reinforced concrete outer shell. A small three-man crew can easily install 300-600 linear feet of RhinoRock daily by hand. This is a much more efficient process than installing a traditional concrete fence which requires a larger crew and heavy construction equipment.
Believe it or not, RhinoRock Concrete Fence panels are durable and very affordable. Each 6 x 9 ft panel is manufactured to be 90% lighter than a traditional concrete fence panel. Less weight means less production, installation, and shipping costs. Did we mention it is easier to install? RhinoRock Concrete Fence panels are a great choice if your customers want a stone fence on a budget. If you are looking for the beauty of stone and the durability that premium contractors demand at a budget that homeowners want, RhinoRock Concrete Fence is the perfect choice for you.
General Features and Specifications
- Panels come in 6 foot heights, but can be installed for 7 or 8 foot heights
- Totally UV stable
- Not affected by water
- Dimensionally stable
- Unaffected by seasonal temperature changes
- Virtually maintenance free
- Green product – 50% of concrete material is made from recycled material
- Panels offer the equivalent of a 140 mph wind load
Watch this informative video and learn how easy it is to install a RhinoRock concrete fence.
All RhinoRock Concrete Fence panels ship in natural concrete color. Panels are stained on-site to create specific color combinations.
Factory staining available for an additional cost.
- Bombay (highlight – Sandstone)
- Brownstone (highlights – Porpoise, Fence Roast)
- Natural Concrete
- Dapper Tan (highlights – Terra Brun, Porpoise, Cardboard)
- Dialogue (highlights – Porpoise, Terra Brun, Cardboard)