PrivacyLink® (3 1/2” x 5” mesh – near total privacy)Learn about our PrivacyLink® chain link fence with pre-inserted slats
PrivacyLink® is our original and most popular chain link fence with “Factory Inserted Slats”™.
Over twenty years ago we designed and developed PrivacyLink® as a simpler, more cost-effective way of installing chain link fence and privacy fence slats. Today it remains one of the most popular fence systems to add privacy for all sorts of applications, from large commercial fencing projects to residential projects.
PrivacyLink® features Fin2000 slats that are “Factory Inserted” into the chain link mesh at the factory. These slats have specially designed wings that fit snugly into the mesh and provide approximately 98 percent or near-total privacy. You can rely on a PrivacyLink® fence for privacy and security around commercial, industrial, and residential properties.
PrivacyLink® Features and Specifications:
- Double-wall factory inserted slats
- Approximately 98% wind load and privacy factor (based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)
- Available in 3 1/2” x 5” mesh
- Chain link manufactured up to 12’ high
- Available in 9 or 10 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW), Type II, class IV wire (1.20 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW), Type II, class V wire (2.0 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge finish 10 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire – 7 colors available
- Available in 8 gauge finish 9 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire – 7 colors available
- Available in 9 gauge aluminized before weaving wire per ASTM A491, Type 1
- Self-locking double wall slats (with or without staples)
- Slats meet ASTM F3000 and F3000M designations
- Available in 25’ rolls, 5’ minimum increments thereafter
- Fifteen year pro-rata limited warranty
Chain Link Wire Colors
Mix any color of slat with any color of wire. Colors are approximations. Exact representations of color on the web is difficult. Please refer to actual color samples for accurate matching. Samples available upon request.
DOWNLOAD OUR PRODUCT CATALOG
See what our customers are saying...
"We proposed using Noodle Link on a large job for a major company, which was approved. The company has two locations. We were awarded one location. The other location was awarded to another fence company that put up chain link only and hand inserted the slats afterward. We both started at the same time. We finished more than two weeks earlier than the company that hand inserted the slats..."
- Jeff in Pennsylvania
"What a time saver Noodle Link is. We will certainly use Noodle Link on our next job. We can't believe how beautiful this job turned out and it was a 10-foot installation. It was a no-brainer to consider and use this product."
- Denise in Florida
"My customer tried Noodle Link last October and liked it so well that he has asked me for another Noodle Link quote for $40,000."
- Adam in West Virginia