NOODLE LINK Lite™ (2″ mesh semi-privacy)Learn about our Noodle Link Lite™ chain link fence with pre-inserted slats
NOODLE LINK LITE™ is the most economical member of the NOODLE LINK™ family.
It features lightweight single-wall Factory Inserted slats that are already in the wire when you receive your order and provide approximately 75% privacy. There isn’t a privacy chain link fence that is easier to install or more affordable, because we do all of the hard work of slatting the fence for you. You have your choice of several wire weights and finishes, slat colors, and heights. It also meets ASTM designations, and we guarantee it.
Noodle Link Lite™ Features and Specifications:
- Factory inserted single-wall slats
- Approximately 75% wind load and privacy factor (based on wire/mesh used- stretch tension)
- Available in 2” x 2” mesh
- Manufactured up to 12’ high
- Available in 9 or 11 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW), Type II, class IV wire (1.20 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW),Type II class V wire (2.0 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge finish 10 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire – 7 colors available
- Available in 8 gauge finish 9 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire – 7 colors available
- Available in 9 gauge aluminized before weaving wire per ASTM A491, Type 1
- Available in 25’ rolls, 5’ minimum increments after that
- Slats meet ASTM F3000 and F3000M designations
- Seven year, pro-rata limited warranty
- Patent pending
Top and bottom views of Noodle Link Lite™ fence with the factory inserted noodle and the slats in the wire.
All Noodle Link™ products are available in any combination of knuckle and twist selvage.
Noodle and Chain Link Wire Colors (Noodles now available in matching wire colors)
Mix any color of slat with any color of wire. Colors are approximations. Exact representations of color on the web is difficult. Please refer to actual color samples for accurate matching. Samples available upon request.
Watch this Noodle Link installation video to learn more about Noodle Link Lite™, how to install it and other factory inserted slat products.
DOWNLOAD OUR PRODUCT CATALOG
See what our customers are saying...
"We proposed using Noodle Link on a large job for a major company, which was approved. The company has two locations. We were awarded one location. The other location was awarded to another fence company that put up chain link only and hand inserted the slats afterward. We both started at the same time. We finished more than two weeks earlier than the company that hand inserted the slats..."
- Jeff in Pennsylvania
"What a time saver Noodle Link is. We will certainly use Noodle Link on our next job. We can't believe how beautiful this job turned out and it was a 10-foot installation. It was a no-brainer to consider and use this product."
- Denise in Florida
"My customer tried Noodle Link last October and liked it so well that he has asked me for another Noodle Link quote for $40,000."
- Adam in West Virginia