Patriot Welded Wire FenceLearn about Jerith Products' Patriot steel wire fence
Jerith’s wire fence features heavy wires and horizontal rails that increase strength and rigidity to the fence.
Jerith Patriot™ Welded Wire Fence has many features that set it apart from every other ornamental fencing.
The entire system is made of galvanized and powder-coated steel for outstanding outdoor durability. The heavy-duty wires and horizontal rails increase the strength and rigidity of the fence to the point where one section alone can hold over 500 pounds without any permanent deformation.
There are a variety of different patterns available, all based on the vertical wires used in the mesh. The 2 and 4 gauge wires are spaced 3 1/2 inches apart to create a more open appearance so that the fence virtually disappears in the background. The 6 gauge wire fence has a 1 3/4 inch space between the wires, which makes it hard to climb and meets most building codes for swimming pool enclosures.
Patriot™ Ornamental Wire Fence provides attractive, durable, maintenance-free security for residential, commercial, industrial and multi-family applications.
General Features and Specifications:
- Galvanized steel for outstanding durability and protection against all kinds of weather and climate conditions.
- Environmentally safe, FenceCoat™ powder coat finish twice as thick as paint, more durable, and fade and scratch resistant.
- Wires twice as thick as chain link.
- 2, 4, and 6 gauge wire welded at every intersection for strength and security.
- Available in a wide variety of patterns based on the vertical wire used in the mesh and the height of the fence.
- Patented mesh designs that give the fence style and elegance.
- Matching gates for all styles made at the job site using panels cut to size.
- Eight year warranty.
This color swatch is only an approximation. Please refer to actual color sample for final matching.
DOWNLOAD OUR PRODUCT CATALOG
See what our customers are saying...
"We proposed using Noodle Link on a large job for a major company, which was approved. The company has two locations. We were awarded one location. The other location was awarded to another fence company that put up chain link only and hand inserted the slats afterward. We both started at the same time. We finished more than two weeks earlier than the company that hand inserted the slats..."
- Jeff in Pennsylvania
"What a time saver Noodle Link is. We will certainly use Noodle Link on our next job. We can't believe how beautiful this job turned out and it was a 10-foot installation. It was a no-brainer to consider and use this product."
- Denise in Florida
"My customer tried Noodle Link last October and liked it so well that he has asked me for another Noodle Link quote for $40,000."
- Adam in West Virginia