D&D Magnetic Gate LatchesLearn about D&D Technology's selection of gate and chain link fence latch products
A revolutionary breakthrough in locks and latching security for gates
Gates will naturally fall out of alignment over time due to the ground settling or children “riding” the gate, which is why it’s so important to have products that are going to hold up over the test of time! D&D Technologies’ hinges and chain link gate latches are made from advanced engineered polymers with stainless steel components and each D&D latch and hinge or chain link fence latch are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
These chain link fence latches and hinges are built to last and work well continuously, providing you and your clients with several benefits. One of the key benefits that D&D hardware has to allow it to last against the elements is adjustability. Our D&D latches and hinges are easily adjustable, both vertically and horizontally, to help keep the self-closing tension to ensure critical gate latching. These hinges for chain link fences or chain link gate latches are made to work well continuously.
D&D Latch and Hinge Benefits:
- Adjustable (during and after installation)
- Quick and easy to install
- No welding or special tools required
- Models available for wood, vinyl, metal, and chain link fences
- Most products also available in white
- All models fit left-hand, right-hand, in-swing, or out-swing gates
- D&D’s gate hardware represents quality and value to both the contractor and consumer
D&D Magnetic Gate Latches come in many different designs and specifications. There are latches for home and residential needs, apartments, and commercial applications as well as industrial uses. Whether you need a cost-effective, general-purpose latch for the garden gate, chain link fence gate latch for your home fence, a simple chain link gate latch for your business, or a high-security latch with self-locking capabilities, there’s a D&D latch that meets your needs.
Medium Security Gate Latch
- Contemporary, innovative, and modern ergonomic molded design
- Revolutionary ball and joint connector rod provides quick, frustration-free installation
- Constructed of UV stabilized industrial-strength polymer and stainless steel components
- Key lockable and operates from both sides of the gate
- Keyed-alike or keyed-different
- Perfect for residential or light commercial applications on any square post gate material: vinyl, wood, aluminum, or steel
Lokk•Latch Deluxe Gate Latch
- Tough heavy-duty construction
- 100% rust-free components
- Re-keyable, 6-pin locks
- Operates and locks from both sides of the gate
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable
- Fits metal, wood, and vinyl gates
MAGNA•LATCH Safety Gate Latch
- Powered by super-strong “Permanent Magnets,” which never lose power
- Self-latching and incurs no mechanical interference to closure
- Adjustable – horizontally and vertically
- Available in three models – top pull, vertical pull, and side pull
- Key lockable convenience
Lokk•Latch Pro Gate Latch
- Heavy-duty construction – ideal for apartments, commercial and other security applications
- Locks automatically when it closes – a key is required to enter and exit
- Re-keyable, 6-pin security locks
- Fits metal, wood and vinyl gates
LOKK•Latch Magnetic Gate Latch
- Locks and unlocks from both sides
- Vertical & horizontal adjustment
- No visible fasteners
- Optional decorative trim covers
- Fits any square post, gate, or fence 1 1/2” – 6”
Lokk•Latch Gate Latch for Square and Round Posts
- Residential grade, general purpose latch
- Quick and easy install
- Key lockable
- Tough, molded polymers
- Fits all fence materials and most gates
DOWNLOAD OUR PRODUCT CATALOG
See what our customers are saying...
"We proposed using Noodle Link on a large job for a major company, which was approved. The company has two locations. We were awarded one location. The other location was awarded to another fence company that put up chain link only and hand inserted the slats afterward. We both started at the same time. We finished more than two weeks earlier than the company that hand inserted the slats..."
- Jeff in Pennsylvania
"What a time saver Noodle Link is. We will certainly use Noodle Link on our next job. We can't believe how beautiful this job turned out and it was a 10-foot installation. It was a no-brainer to consider and use this product."
- Denise in Florida
"My customer tried Noodle Link last October and liked it so well that he has asked me for another Noodle Link quote for $40,000."
- Adam in West Virginia