D&D Tru-Close Adjustable, Self-Closing HingesLearn about D&D Technology's selection of gate hinge products
TRU-CLOSE® hinges are injection-molded from super-strong, reinforced polymer materials that are sturdy and durable. They are designed to last the test of time!
D&D Technologies’ hinges are a revolutionary breakthrough in latching security for gates around homes, businesses, playgrounds and swimming pools. They are made to fit metal, wood, vinyl and chain link fences.
Made from advanced engineering polymers with stainless steel components, each D&D item is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
One of the key benefits of D&D hardware is adjustability. Gates will naturally fall out of alignment over time due to ground settling or children “riding” the gate. D&D latches and hinges are easily adjusted (self-closing tension, vertical and horizontal) which ensures critical gate latching.
D&D Technologies Tru-Close Adjustable, Self-Closing Hinges TRU-CLOSE® hinges are injection-molded from super-strong, reinforced polymer materials that are sturdy and durable. They are designed to last the test of time! The materials used in D&D hinges are self-lubricating and UV-stabilized and provide strong, rust-free products that won’t bind, sag or stain! The patented, spring-loaded adjuster within the hinges allows quick and easy tension adjustment at the turn of a screwdriver.
- Quick and easy to install
- No external closing springs required
- Safe and easy tension adjustment
- Adjustable during and after installation
- Models for light, medium and heavy gates
- Models for metal, wood, vinyl and chain link
- Tested to over 200,000 open-close cycles
Regular & Heavy-Duty Hinge
- Regular range up to 66 lb. gates Heavy-duty range up to 154 lb. gates
- Black, chrome and brushed trim covers available
- No visible fasteners
Round Post Hinge for Chain Link Gates
- Self-closes gates up to 132 lbs. (60 kg)
- Fits gates from 1 7/8” – 2” (48mm – 50mm) to 2 7/8” (73mm)
Tru-Close Multi-Adjustable Hinge
- Self-closes gates up to 132 lbs. (60kg)
- 3-way adjustment – vertical, horizontal and tension
- Up to 3/4” (19mm) adjustment
- White models available
DOWNLOAD OUR PRODUCT CATALOG
See what our customers are saying...
"We proposed using Noodle Link on a large job for a major company, which was approved. The company has two locations. We were awarded one location. The other location was awarded to another fence company that put up chain link only and hand inserted the slats afterward. We both started at the same time. We finished more than two weeks earlier than the company that hand inserted the slats..."
- Jeff in Pennsylvania
"What a time saver Noodle Link is. We will certainly use Noodle Link on our next job. We can't believe how beautiful this job turned out and it was a 10-foot installation. It was a no-brainer to consider and use this product."
- Denise in Florida
"My customer tried Noodle Link last October and liked it so well that he has asked me for another Noodle Link quote for $40,000."
- Adam in West Virginia