Designmaster Classic Welded Wire FenceClean, elegant, rectangular fencing
Which clean, elegant fencing is the perfect match for a business, residential property, or school? Our Designmaster Classic Welded Wire Fence, of course!
With heavy-duty, elegant squares made from zinc and powder coated wire, the Classic Welded Wire Fence is built to last. The durability and strength in the carefully welded fence has “V” shaped braces for added strength for each panel. There is no painting or staining, so the fence is virtually maintenance-free. The best part of Designmaster Classic Welded Wire Fencing? Installation is fast and simple. All of the panels are shipped pre-built. All you have to do is install the posts and attach the fence panels!
Features and Benefits:
- Galvanized Class I Powder coated components provide the highest protection against corrosion and extreme weather conditions.
- Easy to install
- Available in eight attractive colors
- Adds aesthetic beauty to most every application
- Fencing can be adapted to flat or hilly surfaces
- 5- or 10-year warranty
Classic Fence Specifications:
- Panel heights – 2, 4, 5, 6, and 8 foot
- Panel lengths – 8 foot
- Wire gauge – 6 (5mm – all heights)
- Wire breaking load of 80,000 – 100,000 PSI
- Meets ASTM Designations A-510 and A-641
Designmaster™ Fence can give you credits for LEED certification projects thanks to its green product features.
Exact representation of colors in printing is difficult. Please refer to actual color samples for accurate matching. Samples available upon request.
Classic “V” shaped brackets add strength to fence
General Features and Specifications:
- Frame and wires are uniformly welded and polished
- Swing or sliding gates
- Single or double gates
- Welded before coating for high protection against weather