Chain link fences are used for both commercial properties and residential yards to add security and decoration. They are a popular fencing solution because of their strength and long-term durability. Our galvanized chain link fences are also corrosion resistant, easy to install, versatile and, perhaps most of all, affordable.
Our chain link fences are highly customizable. You can see the eight color options down below. We provide small chain link fences for backyards, as well as huge commercial properties. If you are looking to add some privacy to your chain link fence, check out our chain link fence slats.
PrivacyLink is your one stop shop for all of your fencing needs, so we also provide fence fittings and hardware.
General Features and Specifications:
- Available heights: 3’ through 16’ (Special heights available on request)
- Various fabric diameters and finishes available including:
- – Galvanized Before Weaving (GBW) meeting ASTM A392 and A817 specifications,
1.2 oz. type II, Class 4, 9 gauge and 11 gauge
- – Aluminized 9 gauge, ASTM A491, type 1
- – Fused and bonded, 9 gauge finish (10 gauge core) vinyl coated by thermally fused and bonded method per ASTM F668 specifications, class 2b
- – Fused and bonded, 8 gauge finish (9 gauge core) vinyl coated by thermally fused
and bonded method per ASTM F668 specifications, class 2b
- Special fabric diameters and finishes quoted upon request
Chain Link Features:
- Manufactured in the USA
- Available by the job or by the truckload
- Discounts for truckload orders
- Certifications supplied when needed on state, local and federal jobs