When it comes to fencing, there are many different materials to choose from. Wood, metal, and stone are all popular choices, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. However, simulated stone fences offer a unique combination of beauty and durability that makes them an ideal choice for many people.
So if your customers need privacy and security for their residential or commercial property but still want an attractive fence, simulated stone vinyl fences may be the perfect option! Our Allegheny simulated stone fence has all the elegance and charm of a natural stone fence but is more durable, secure, and private.
How you may ask? Simply put, Allegheny simulated stone vinyl fence is made with a proprietary blend of polyethylene plastic and is internally reinforced with galvanized steel. This beautiful fence continues to be a popular choice for customers.
Here are the benefits of choosing a simulated stone vinyl fence to protect and accent your customers’ properties:
- Excellent impact-resistance, creating a solid sound barrier.
- Capture the beauty of a natural stone fence.
- Fast and easy fence installation! Panels are pre-built so contractors just install the posts and attach the fence panels.
- Virtually maintenance-free and never needs staining or painting.
- More budget-friendly compared to natural stone fences.
- Multiple color options available to fit the style of the property. View color options for simulated stone vinyl fences here.
- Can boost a home’s curb appeal, increasing the value.
Allegheny Simulated Stone Vinyl Fence
If your customers are in the market for a new fence, Allegheny simulated stone vinyl fence is a durable option that doesn’t compromise aesthetics. Whether your customers are looking for a classic look or something more modern, simulated stone is a great choice! With its natural stone appearance, this simulated stone vinyl fence is sure to impress guests and neighbors alike!
Learn more about adding a simulated stone vinyl fence to your customers’ properties here.