You can purchase Ultimate Slat by the bag or pre-inserted into the chain link wire during the weaving process.
General Features and Specifications
- Design – Slats are made from flat, tubular plastic with three center supports for extra strength.
- Installation – Insert the bottom channel (must be purchased separately) horizontally through the bottom of the fence.
Then simply slide the slats vertically from the top of the fence into the bottom channel and the slat will be secured into place. The slats may also be secured by manually stapling or hog-ringing them into place.
- Standard Heights – 4 ft., 5 ft., 6 ft., 7 ft., 8 ft., 10 ft., and 12 ft. (Special heights available upon request)
- Upon Special Request – Available in bags that cover 25 linear feet for hand installations jobs.
- Slat Length – 1” shorter than the overall height of the fence.
- Wind Load and Privacy Factor – Approximately 75% (Based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)
|Industrial Slat Specifications
||3 1/2″ x 5″
||9 or 10
||10 Linear Feet
Mix any color of slat with any color of wire. Colors are approximations. Exact representations of color on the web is difficult. Please refer to actual color samples for accurate matching. Samples available upon request.