RhinoRock Concrete Fence Features:
- Available in 6’ 7’ and 8’ heights
- Totally UV stable
- Not affected by water
- Dimensionally stable
- Unaffected by seasonal temperature changes
- Virtually maintenance free
- Is a green product – 50% of concrete material is made from a recycled material
- Available in natural concrete gray – easily color stained on site to compliment home or commercial buildings
JUST 270 POUNDS PER NINE FOOT PANEL!
Can you even begin to imagine working with concrete fence this lightweight?
Each 6 x 9 foot prefabricated RhinoRock Concrete Fence panel weighs just 270 pounds and is plain and simply easier to install than the same size concrete panel weighing 2,500 pounds. A three man crew can install 300 to 600 linear feet per day, by hand, compared to a much larger crew that must rely on the use of cranes and heavy construction equipment.
RhinoRock’s concrete fence panels are manufactured by combining a high performance fiber reinforced concrete outer shell with a structural foam core. Amazingly they offer the equivalent of a 140 mph wind load.
Bombay (highlight – Sandstone)
Brownstone (highlights – Porpoise, Fence
Dapper Tan (highlights – Terra Brun, Porpoise,
Dialogue (highlights – Porpoise, Terra Brun,
Note:All panels ship natural concrete color.
Panels are stained on site to create specific color combinations.