Over twenty years ago we designed and developed PrivacyLink® as a simpler more cost-effective way of installing chain link fence and privacy fence slats. Today it remains one of the most popular fence systems for all sorts of applications.
To construct PrivacyLink,® we insert and staple at the factory specially designed Fin2000 slats into the chain link mesh. These slats have specially designed wings that fit snugly into the mesh and provide approximately 98 percent privacy. You can rely on a PrivacyLink® fence for a boundary or security fence around homes and businesses.
General Features and Specifications
- Double-wall factory inserted slats
- Approximately 98% wind load and privacy factor (based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)
- Available in 3 1/2” x 5” mesh
- Chain link manufactured up to 12’ high
- Available in 9 or 10 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW), Type II, class IV wire (1.20 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW),Type II, class V wire (2.0 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge finish 10 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire – 7 colors available
- Available in 8 gauge finish 9 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire – 7 colors available
- Available in 9 gauge aluminized before weaving wire per ASTM A491, Type 1
- Self-locking double wall slats (with or without staples)
- Slats meet ASTM F3000 and F3000M designations
- Available in 25’ rolls, 5’ minimum increments after that
- Fifteen year pro-rata limited warranty
Available Chain Link Wire Colors:
Mix any color of slat with any color of wire. Colors are approximations. Exact representations of color on the web is difficult. Please refer to actual color samples for accurate matching. Samples available upon request.
Access PrivacyLink® architectural support at